My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not even sure why I'm bothering

You guys are awesome. I just want to tell you all how appreciative I am of your comments in my post below. I am still thinking about what changes I want to make on this site, but I know I need to tread lightly.

I am in a no major decisions mode in the moment. Basically my decision making skills are crap right now, because I'm just not doing that great, so I'm not thinking that clearly. I'm going to wait until after the end of July and then, most likely this site is going to get a major overhaul. Until then, well I guess I'll ignore it all. Or try at least.

And that's all I've got today. I just wanted to say thank you. You all helped me to think about what I do want to do with this site eventually. Or at least you got the ball rolling in my head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby steps, Bob. Baby steps.

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

as long as you aren't leaving ....

Amazing Greis said...

Take your time! And CONGRATS on the keynote speaking role at Blogher. I get to meet you, finally, and hear you speak all in one weekend, so exciting!