My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Do you hear that?

That noise, or lack of noise? It's the sound of silence.

I am loving the sound of silence this morning. Don't get me wrong, I completely enjoyed the sound of noise in my house. The constant chatter, the jokes, the laughter, even the tantrums by my four year old. Oh wait, I could have done without those. Either way though, it was a great holiday weekend.

Today is Monday. My house is empty; guests have all gone home, my husband went back to work and the girls are at school. I even dropped the dog off to get groomed. It's just me and my tiny sleeping son.

Silence. Oh how I love the silence.

I should clean my house, wrap the presents that I bought or work on my writing. Instead, I'm going to sit and enjoy the silence for a bit.

How was your holiday weekend?

4 comments:

Jaden Paige said...

My holiday was fantastic, thanks for asking... of course, that four day weekend flew by a lot faster than I had hoped. Enjoy your quiet time with the little man :)

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

crazy busy and NOT quiet at all LOL

anymommy said...

Mmmmm, besides kids laughing, silence is one of my very favorite sounds.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

my holiday weekend was busy. Not enough time to get eveyrthing done.

And it certainly was not spent having this baby.

Sigh.