My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Her father has officially ruined her

Morgan: Mommy, I've figured it out, I know what I'm gonna be when I get big. Wanna know what it is?

Me: Ok, I'll play, what?

Morgan: A pro snowboarder.

Me: Of course, I should have known. What about being a Supreme Court Judge?

Morgan: Oh I'll still do that too. After I'm a pro snowboarder.

Me: After, huh? Ok then, good to know.

Morgan: Yep, I'll do that when I'm old. Like maybe 25.
Picture is something I stole off of Google. Seriously, you think I'd go out in this to take pictures? Heck no, it's in the negatives in temperature and it sure as shit isn't sunny.

5 comments:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

75 here today. We have the A/C on. I am wearing capri pants because I refuse to put shorts on in mid-december.

Oh and we had snow (flurries) earlier this week. How have I not gotten sick? knock knock.

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that she believes she can do anything and everything she wants to. That's the sign of great parenting. :)

anymommy said...

Xgames here you come!!!

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

um, i'm with you.

Jaden Paige said...

Uhh.. since when is 25 known as ancient?? Did I miss this Memo?? lol!