My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Breaking news

This post is brought to you by snow. Lots of snow. Lots and lots of snow.

Today is the official delurking day. Please go forth and comment. Because we are all comment whores who love....well comments. Spread the love. Say hello to someone who you always read and never comment too. Saying hello is enough.


The kids school is open today. I swear I tried to take them. Then I got stuck. In fact, my car is still stuck, about four blocks from my house. I couldn't do anything except leave my car and walk home with my kids. In the snow. Did I mention the snow? I called the school and told then that they really should have closed. They said it was going to be a light day, that people were calling in left and right. Which is great, but seriously, you people close for in-service days all the time, what's one snow day?

Either way, we are home. The kids are currently making some kind of a fort in the basement with about every blanket in the house.

11 comments:

Kirsten said...

So I guess you don't want to know that I sent my girls to school in sundresses today? I gave them sweaters for the morning chill... you know it's about 60 degrees until noon when it heats up.

Jaden Paige said...

Oh no! I'm sorry about your car, what a bummer. Guess hubs will be helping you dig out later, huh? ;)

Have a great day!

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

once again i so dont miss snow!

Stephanie said...

That is a lot of snow!!! We haven't had near enough here. And something needs to give or having a fun summer that involves the lake isn't going to exist! :(

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I like the delurking thing. BUt I already posted before I knew about it - so maybe next year. Or maybe I'll just say it's delurking day another time. I mean really - it's not like it's a federal holiday. I can make up a delurking day if I want to. I think.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

does it count if I delurk???

Anonymous said...

I totally missed the memo about delurking day. So now I'm feeling this incredible pressure to go forth and leave comments.

Hey wait...did you just call me a whore?!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I shall delurk since you requested it. And I think I got the same snow storm which I was so not expecting because I never pay attention to such things. Oye. Hope you got your car out! And yes, the schools around here have some strange snow day rules. I'll never understand.

Susan said...

HI!!! I think I have commented once or twice, but you are one of my new favorite blogs.

Anonymous said...

I've been leaving comments all over town and didn't even know it was National De-Lurking Day! Cheers!

EatPlayLove said...

So sorry to hear about your car and the attempt to retrieve it! Yikes!

Btw...yes Good Times is worth it, meat never frozen, it's Coleman Beef, and fresh leaf lettuce. It's fab in a pinch. Although they don't have a variety of sides.