My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today is not Friday

Just so you all know: today is not Friday. In case you woke up like I did and thought it was, I am now bursting your bubble. Just in case you were planning your tomorrow, as if tomorrow was Saturday, in your head. My bubble was burst, by a lovely lady in Starbucks today. I said happy Friday to someone, she turned around to correct me. I cried. Seriously I did. She was so sweet about it, but I cried anyway. Dam PMS.

I really wanted it to be Friday, but it's not. Just in case you were wondering.

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the tip.

Poor you. :-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Blurg. That blows.

Speaking of tips, my favorite tip to give people is "Don't die."

I find that's especially helpful on a Monday. Or a Thursday masquerading as a Friday.

EatPlayLove said...

Well, let's just fast forward to Monday, because that's when my hubby gets home.

I mean since it's not friday anyway!

Kristin said...

Me too! I want it to be Friday as well!!

Anonymous said...

Oh your poor sweet thing! Well, the good news? Tomorrow really is Friday! YEA!!

anymommy said...

It is here ;-) You were just thinking of me and didn't know it. You know, because it's all about me!

Stephanie said...

You are so cute. I am chuckling over you crying it wasn't Friday... :( Poor thing. It is Friday today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!