My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



I thought I'd participate in Not Me Monday, something that My Charming Kids does every week. Mostly because none of these things really warrant a full post. And you know, it's Monday.

I did not tell my husband that we absolutely had to make Harrison start sleeping in his own bed last week and then let him sleep with us all weekend. Nopes, not me. (We are four months and a week into co-sleeping, something I was never going to do. Now I just am not ready to not sleep all cuddled up with my little dude. I will say though, he's a perfect sleeper when he sleeps with us. Napping on his own, not so much. I have doomed myself, this I know.)

I didn't tell the entire world, including the Pizza Guy that I was rooting for Arizona yesterday, just because I thought the Grand Canyon was pretty, too irritate my husband.

I didn't have to explain to my seven year old child what a tampon is used for. Seriously I was not ready to explain this in great detail. My kid though, she's very inquisitive.

I did not drink a lot of wine. Nor eat way too much food yesterday.

I did not threaten to beat my Wii Fit into a bloody pulp because it can't seem to just be happy that I use it once a month. I am okay with being fat, now leave me the hell alone.

I did not forget to buy the book for the InstaBook Club, even though I was in Borders twice this weekend.

I did not throw a big ole fit at my husband, because my dad decided to hold my uncles memorial the weekend of my anniversary. In Yellowstone. On the week we were wanting to go to Hawaii. You know, to celebrate our ten year anniversary. But no, it's better timing for him to wait another six weeks to honor his brother. Because honoring the dead, is always about what is convenient.

I do feel like a big ole asshat for complaining about the one above. Then again, I cried when I postponed my anniversary trip too.


Want to join in on Not Me Monday? The rules are here:

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

2 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Ooh! I did not order the Insta-Book Club book from Amazon and then forget that I ordered it, and therefore did not totally forget to pick it up from our rental office.

Whoops.

Stephanie said...

YOu did good! I like your reasoning for routing for Arizona!