My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

You know, for a baby, he's not really so bad.....

My lovely son, these words were said to me last night by your older sister Bailey. I'm going to write this down for you, so you'll always remember. Because you may never have a real baby book, but you'll have these little things that I've written down on this blog. Dude, don't worry, I have a baby book, it's not all that interesting anyway.

One day, in February 2009, your sis said something semi-nice in your direction. Please remember it, because I doubt it will ever happen again. She loves you, she really does, she's just not that overly fond of you. Hopefully that will go away one day, but I can't promise anything.

No worries though, the rest of us adore you.

3 comments:

anymommy said...

Sibling love, so sweet ;-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Big sisters suck. :)

Oh wait, I'm a big sister.

Yeah, I was like that.

It gets better! (ish)

Stephanie said...

:) That is so cute. I am very curious what things I will be hearing from the older two about our new addition!