My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

YMCA Auction and a few other random things

A few weeks ago, I told you all about an auction my buddy Matthew was going to hold for his YMCA. Well it's up now and there are some great items to bid on. Matthew is a great man and this is for a great cause, so please go and check it out.

My friend Becky (who has a blog, but it's protected) had her baby girl on Sunday. Olivia was 4 weeks early, but she's perfectly fine. The little peanut (She is a peanut really; 5 pounds, 17 inches.) of a thing is absolutely beautiful. Congrats to you Becky.

Today is another day. Am I doing great? No. But I'm doing better than yesterday. Thank you to all of you for your lovely comments and emails. I'll be okay in a day or two.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are such a sweetheart - you are going through your own stuff and yet still have enough heart to care about others. Shows what a wonderful person you are.

I am glad that today is a better day and I hope that each day from here on gets even better! :)

Christy said...

Glad you're feeling better. Maybe you should get some chocolate - I just bought some brownies, and now I'm feeling better too.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure tomorrow will be better, and the next day even more so. You're tough :-)