Bullet points from the past week. I know it's lame, I truly do, but I'm too tired to worry about it. I have posts to read, emails to answer and a post that is permeating my brain and needs to be written. Oh and work, whatever that is. I've missed you guys this week.
- Weddings and wedding last minute details are no place for a pregnant chick. This is just not a good combo. In fact, pregnant women should never be forced to be in a wedding. Attend and eat cake, sure. But anything more than that is just dumb.
- Weddings are filled with family drama. The only way they aren't, is to invite absolutely NO family. Eloping sure looks good in my mind. Think I can encourage my kids to do that one day?
- I spent the last ten days off of work and only managed to go swimming once. I am a little sad about this.
- Dark Night was way to scary and loud for me. I am officially old.
- The girls went back to school yesterday! Yay school. Bailey had a blast, Morgan not so much. She doesn't really like her teacher and I completely don't like her teacher. Not quite sure what to do about this one yet.
- My cousins kid called my dog, the cawy gog all week. It just might become her new official name.
- Logan can not manage to watch anything else if the Olympics are on at all. Doesn't matter if it's a sport he cares nothing about, it's a disease and he can't help but watch it.
- Ice cream eaten out of the carton tastes better than out of a bowl.
**update...boy is five pounds, three ounces already. Is this good, bad? Am I looking at giving birth to a 12 pound baby? Anybody, anybody...McFly?