My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 3 seconds. If not, visit
http://issascrazyworld.com
and update your bookmarks.

CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Not gonna happen

Morgan: Mama, can we go to that haunted house?

Me: Which one honey?

Morgan: The one on that sign? There. It says, XXX haunted house. That means extra scary right?

Me: Um no, I don't think we'll be going to that one.

Morgan: Mom, I promise I won't get to scared. I swear, I'll sleep in my own bed.

Bailey: You can sleep with me sissy, when you get scared.

Me: No, it's not that. It's an adult only kinda of a haunted house. XXX means adults only.

Morgan: Oh. Are you sure mom?

Me: Yeah. I am. It's just for adults.

Morgan: Like wine?

Me: Yeah, but one day, you'll like wine. By the time you are old enough to go to that haunted house, you won't want to go.

Morgan: Oh I will mom, I know I will. But I'll never drink wine, it's too stinky.

Me: Ok, lets have this conversation in ten years or so.

Morgan: I won't change my mind.

Me: I'll bet you that you'll likey the wine.

Morgan: Mama, you are sooo weird.

Bailey: I like beer mommy.

And that mother of the year award has officially slipped me by.

5 comments:

Jade, Will and Illy said...

HAHAHAHA that is so great!

"Oh I will mom, I know I will. But I'll never drink wine, it's too stinky."

LMAO. Gotta love the quotes. It's only so long until they realize what they're saying... Enjoy it while you can! *sigh*

Super Ninja Mommy said...

ROFL ... "I like beer Mommy." That is just too funny!

Insta-mom said...

Oh my gosh, that's hysterical.

Funny how the XXX stuff loses it's appeal and the alcohol only gains.

alissasanderson said...

Seriously? They have xxx rated haunted houses? I have never heard of such!

But, you'll never find me anywhere near a haunted ANYTHING. Never EVER. I do NOT do haunted. I'm looking for someone to take my kids because they desperately want to go (dh is working at all available times, of course) but I can't take them. I just can't.

Oh, and Drew says he likes beer, too :-) I think our kids would really hit it off!

Delusional Girl Ruby Soho said...

I tell my son to go get me a beer. Thank God he knows it's root beer and we laugh about it. It'll probably bite me in the ass sooner or later.